The Christian Formation Commission serves St. James Parish by developing, promoting and evaluating programs that enrich the faith life of the community for grades K-11.
Responsibilities of the Christian Formation Commission
- Oversees the Sacramental preparations of First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation and the Religious Education program grades K-11
- Serves as a sounding board for new activities and programs
- Supports and maintains communication with the Associate and Director of Religious Education
- Assists in the evaluation process of the Religious Education and total formation program. Reviews evaluations from retreats and special events and makes recommendations as needed.
- Meets monthly or as needed
- A report is given by the Director of Education
Members of the Formation Commission:
Linda Dykas (Parish Council Liasion)
Suzanne Foster (Director of Religious Education)
Father Mick Savio
Susan Smallhoover (Associate)