On behalf of St. James Catholic Parish in Mukwonago Wisconsin, let us welcome you to our website. We hope you find it informative and helpful. Our hope is that you find a home here at St. James and that we can assist you in strengthening your relationship with Christ.
We invite you to consider becoming involved in the mission of St. James. With almost 1,100 families, we rely on parishioners to share their time and talent to further the work of the Lord and spread the good news of his kingdom.
The prayer for all who visit here is that through the intercession of St. James, the patron of our parish, God will continue to bless and strengthen you with his abiding love and peace.
St James Parish Festival 2015
The annual parish Festival is quickly approaching! We will have sign up sheets out the weekend of July 11-12 for all volunteer areas. Some of the most urgent needs are:
Food Court Assistant, Auction Assistant, Kids Games Assistant, Health Care on site person, Sunday Mass
Please start thinking now about which areas, days and times you would like to help out. Sign up available at “Volunteer Spot”! The sooner the better.
Thank you in advance for all your help.
Sunday: 8:15am & 10:30am
- Father Mick Savio, Priest
- Christina Kuenzi, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Suzanne Foster, Director of Religious Education
- Susan Smallhoover, Associate Director of Religious Education
- Kay Willkomm, Ministries Associate
- Cheryl Marotta, Business Manager
- Natalie Kornmeyer, Stewardship Associate
- Tim Lenz, Maintenance
- Rene Ranic, Administrative Associate
Mon-Fri: 8am -4pm
Religious Education Office
See the Religious Education tab
Parish Center Office