Wednesday: 6pm (5-5:45pm Confessions, 5:30pm Rosary, Mass, Adoration)
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday Confessions: 3-3:30PM
Saturday: 4pm-live streamed on YouTube.
Sunday: 7:30am & 10:30am
Mon-Fri: 8am -4pm
Closed Monday, December 25
On behalf of St. James Catholic Parish in Mukwonago Wisconsin, we welcome you. We hope you find our website informative and helpful. Our hope is that you find a home here at St. James and that we can assist you in strengthening your relationship with Christ.
We invite you to consider becoming involved in the mission of St. James. With almost 1,100 families, we rely on parishioners to share their time and talent to further the work of the Lord and spread the good news of his kingdom.
The prayer for all who visit here is that through the intercession of St. James, the patron of our parish, God will continue to bless and strengthen you with his abiding love and peace.
- Father Jordan Berghouse, Administrator
- Father Stephen Buting, Associate Pastor
- Deacon John Van Zeeland, Maintenance
- Kateri Yank, Director of Music
- Becky Baker, Director of Administrative Services
- Renee Hitt, Adult Formation-Parish Life Coordinator
- Nancy Boerger, Youth Formation Coordinator
- Mary Kravchuk, Child Formation Coordinator (K-6)
- Kevin Huckstep, Maintenance Associate
- Kay Willkomm, Ministries Associate
- Rene Ranic, Parish Secretary
Join us on Saturdays at 4:00pm and Sundays, at 7:30am & 10:30am for Mass. The Saturday, 4:00pm Mass is live streamed. Come inside and celebrate the Lord or we will joyfully await your return when you do feel comfortable. Just click on your Church, St James Mukwonago for a live stream Mass.