On behalf of St. James Catholic Parish in Mukwonago Wisconsin, let us welcome you to our website. We hope you find it informative and helpful. Our hope is that you find a home here at St. James and that we can assist you in strengthening your relationship with Christ.
We invite you to consider becoming involved in the mission of St. James. With almost 1,100 families, we rely on parishioners to share their time and talent to further the work of the Lord and spread the good news of his kingdom.
The prayer for all who visit here is that through the intercession of St. James, the patron of our parish, God will continue to bless and strengthen you with his abiding love and peace.
For those who were not able to attend Fr. Micks Funeral service, you may watch it on the St. James Mukwonago youtube channel. You may click on the link and it will redirect you to the site, if that does not work you may also copy the link below and past it into your web browser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZo9VZeJYw
Note: Visitation is for 2hrs and 50min. If you use the slider bar, fast forward to this time to view the actual service.
No 8am Mass on Friday September 22
Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday: 8:15am & 10:30am
- Fr. Dennis Ackeret, Temporary Administrator
- Sue Bashynski, Religious Education Director K-8
- Gordon Snyder, Deacon
- Suzanne Foster, Pastoral Associate
- Christina Kuenzi, Liturgy & Music Director
- Pauline Black, Formation Administrative Assistant
- Cheryl Marotta, Director of Aministrative Services
- Kay Willkomm, Ministries Associate
- Natalie Kornmeyer, Stewardship Associate
- Rene Ranic, Administrative Associate
- Tim Lenz, Maintenance
- John McCormack, Maintenance Associate
Mon-Fri: 8am -4pm
Religious Education Office
See the Religious Education tab
Parish Center Office