On behalf of St. James Catholic Parish in Mukwonago Wisconsin, let us welcome you to our website. We hope you find it informative and helpful. Our hope is that you find a home here at St. James and that we can assist you in strengthening your relationship with Christ.
We invite you to consider becoming involved in the mission of St. James. With almost 1,100 families, we rely on parishioners to share their time and talent to further the work of the Lord and spread the good news of his kingdom.
The prayer for all who visit here is that through the intercession of St. James, the patron of our parish, God will continue to bless and strengthen you with his abiding love and peace.
St James-Mukwonago Survey regarding Proposed Vision for our New Parish Life Center
Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday: 8:15am & 10:30am
Thanksgiving Day Mass
Thursday, November 22 at St Theresa, Eagle 9am
- Father Loyola Amalraj, Pastor
- Renee Hitt, Adult Formation-Parish Life Coordinator
- Sue Bashynski, Religious Education Director
- Gordon Snyder, Deacon
- Christina Kuenzi, Liturgy & Music Director
- Pauline Black, Formation Administrative Assistant
- Cheryl Marotta, Director of Administrative Services
- Kay Willkomm, Ministries Associate
- Natalie Kornmeyer, Stewardship Associate
- Rene Ranic, Administrative Associate
- Tim Lenz, Maintenance
- John McCormack, Maintenance Associate
Mon-Fri: 8am -4pm
Religious Education Office
See the Religious Education tab
Parish Center Office
All the offices at St James are closed on Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23. Happy Thanksgiving!