On behalf of St. James Catholic Parish in Mukwonago Wisconsin, let us welcome you to our website. We hope you find it informative and helpful. Our hope is that you find a home here at St. James and that we can assist you in strengthening your relationship with Christ.
We invite you to consider becoming involved in the mission of St. James. With almost 1,100 families, we rely on parishioners to share their time and talent to further the work of the Lord and spread the good news of his kingdom.
The prayer for all who visit here is that through the intercession of St. James, the patron of our parish, God will continue to bless and strengthen you with his abiding love and peace.
It’s said that Wisconsin has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction (also known as ’orange barrel’ time). County Road NN will be closed at times between Hwy ES and the railroad tracks. Signs will state that the road is closed and only open to local traffic. Anyone attending Mass on the weekend is “local traffic”. You will need to be aware of where the road construction is actually occurring each time you come to the parish. Sometimes you will have to approach from the east, from Hwy ES, and sometimes you will need to follow detours through the Village to approach from the west. We have been assured that the road crews will keep at least one of our driveways open during this project. Even when road crews are not present in the evenings and on weekends, do not attempt to drive through the actual work zone. Your vehicle will end up in a big hole. Your patience and understanding during this time (and always) is greatly appreciated.
Construction update: June 10, 2016
Sunday: 8:15am & 10:30am
- Father Mick Savio, Priest
- Suzanne Foster, Pastoral Associate
- Christina Kuenzi, Director of Liturgy & Music
- Rebecca Gaertner, Director of Religious Education
- Susan Smallhoover, Associate Director of Religious Education
- Pauline Black, Formation Administrative Assistant
- Cheryl Marotta, Business Manager
- Kay Willkomm, Ministries Associate
- Natalie Kornmeyer, Stewardship Associate
- Rene Ranic, Administrative Associate
- Tim Lenz, Maintenance
- John McCormack, Maintenance Associate
Have a blessed and safe Holiday!
Mon-Fri: 8am -4pm
Religious Education Office
See the Religious Education tab
Parish Center Office