Stewardship, at its essence, is realizing all we have are gifts from God which we enthusiastically and gratefully share lovingly with others. We work diligently to have a culture of hospitality and caring where we work together to meet the needs of our parish and community.
The Stewardship Ministry is committed to creating an environment where all feel welcome and offer an opportunity to enhance our personal encounter with Jesus Christ. We plan to meet the needs of our parish community where people can come together to pray, grow and heal. We explore how to encourage service through uplifting liturgy, the celebration of sacraments and formation of disciples. We commit to celebrate life and all of God given gifts.
2020 Stewardship Goals
- Enhance our culture of hospitality.
- Create a welcoming committee that welcomes all parishioners and guests. A committee who can focus on inviting new parishioners into St James.
- Design a plan that works with the office and various ministries to quickly communicate the impact, successes, program and challenges we have as a parish. This plan will explore new and existing communication tools.
Increase our visibility and mission within STJ.
- Become increasing visible within our parish so that parishioners understand who we are and what we do.
Grow our members
- Invite new members into our ministry.
Any suggestions or comments or if you would like to join our vibrant Stewardship Committee contact Andrew Yergens, 262-389-9968; [email protected] or Natalie Kornmeyer 262-363-7615 X105; [email protected].